Wednesday 27 March 2013

LE-ROY


Le-Roy and Della



White Diamond

Success means finishing what you start
“Successful people finish what they start and a failure quit too soon”. In direct selling, we only know when to start but never know when to finish because there is no finishing line in this business. In the beginning, I just do what I believe in, and it all came naturally as I progressed to where I am now. It’s all about the activity. The more activities done, the more we can get. And it’s a bonus to get more people to know about MonaVie product – a super extraordinary juice beneficial to all human being, a great product to share with others. Even though I already achieved White Diamond, I’ll still continue what I’m doing since I started with MonaVie because now, I’ll need to be more self-discipline, trying not to lose my balance and be more focus and committed to help others.  It’s not only my own effort but more to team work. I believe, to be a good leader, we must have good followers and it’s my goal to train and develop my downline to become successful. I’m grateful to have a strong team who can work with me hand in hand and never give up when facing hurdles and obstacles. Focus is what it takes to head to the top and for me; FOCUS is ‘Follow Our Company Until Success’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment